Ben and Miranda, Cary, IL- Wedding Photographer

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed Ben and Miranda's wedding. I got to capture their surprise engagement last year and had been looking forward to this day for a long time! First of all Miranda is stunning and can't take a bad picture if she tried. Their love and emotion was just spilling out of them and was so beautiful to see. Ben and Miranda are not only friends of mine but they are fellow artist. So I was incredibly honored that they let me capture their day. I got to work with another photographer I adore, Lauren Miller, as well. Ben and Miranda gave us no shortage of gorgeous moments to capture in images. Our pals at Old New Burrowed Blue Cinema were there as well to capture the day on video. We all had started in the industry together and have grown and encouraged one another for many years now so it was a very rich and full day celebrating with Ben and Miranda. If you are unfamiliar with their work please check them out. Ben and Miranda you know I think you are amazing artist. Your love for God and one another is blessing to all who get to witness it. I am thankful to be your friends. Congratulations and I wish you a life time of joy!!

Ceremony Location: Hickory Grove Highlands Reception Location: Bridges of Poplar Creek Florist: Debi Barone DJ: Doug Stitt

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply