Farm Fresh, Styled Vow Renewal Shoot

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Earlier this summer my dear friend, Samantha Provenzano, invited me to join her and our pal Kristin Behrns for a styled shoot.  I am so thankful they included me on this shoot.  Thank you Connie and Jessie for letting us capture your beautiful love.  I couldn't get enough of Connie's laugh and Jessie's sense of humor, they make a good team.

The styled shoot took place at KinniKinnick farm which was such a unique amazing location. Sam and I got to spend some extra time with the family that runs the farm and you can't find more genuine welcoming people.  We got to ride golf carts through swarms of honey bees hard at work, hop into a pig pen at feeding time, pet goats, and hold chicks.  It is a day we won't forget!!! A ton of vendors worked hard to contribute to the farm feel of this shoot.

The majority of these images are Sam's. If you follow my work you know I adore her and do my best to coerce her into shooting with me as much as possible. 

Thank you, to all the vendors!!
Ceremony: Kinnikinnick Farm  Photographer: Samantha Provenzano & Steph Stanger   Florist: Petals n’ Bloom • Hair & Makeup: Maggie McCord • Florist: The Sugar Circle  Caterer: Now We’re Cookin • Stationary: Kate Jerard • Decor Rental: Forever Birdy Rentals


 
 

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Farm Fresh, Styled Vow Renewal Shoot”

  1. What a gorgeous shoot! You and Sam really captured the beautiful setting and their love in those photos. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images!! These pictures show how much they loved each other and enjoyed other wedding vows. I am also excited for my wedding vows and searching some nice vow renewal location.

    ReplyDelete