Barrington, IL- Wedding Photographer

Monday, September 22, 2014

I adore these two. Diana is one of the happiest people I have ever met!! She was such a relaxed bride. It was really windy and threatened to storm all day but it didn't faze her at all. She was all smiles and glad to roll with however the day went. In the end, the day and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. the wind just added to the fun. Diana and David make a dashing couple with hearts as beautiful as them. I felt honored to be apart of their wedding. I was so glad to have my good pal, Samantha, shooting with me. Samantha was on the spot capturing every beautiful smile or laugh that was in front of her. We had a great time.

Wedding Location: Makray Memorial Golf Course DJ: Josh Edwards & Eduar Vasquez Videographer: 29eleven Productions Florist: Mille Fiori: Tracy Cake Artist: Lovin Ovens, Lindsay

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, September 22, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply