Outside my comfort zone and loving it

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My passion lies in photographing families and weddings so I don't often find myself with the opportunity to shot other things. I am thankful to the WCA for giving me some opportunities this year to stretch myself. I was a little nervous but loved every minute of trying something new and enjoyed so much working with the lovely folks at the WCA.

You can see a few of my images in the online Fall resource Catalog here.
 For more info on the WCA, the Leadership Summit, and The Intensive you can visit their website here.

And while we are at if you are in the Chicago-land area and are looking for somewhere to attend Christmas Services this year, look no further! Willow Creek Community Church has put together a beautiful service that glorifies God, inspires people, and instills wonder in all of us artist who are thirsty to see beauty in image and story.


Now here are a few of my favorite images from the year, grateful for the opportunity to take them:
























share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 16, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Outside my comfort zone and loving it”

  1. Incredible photographs you have added here, all the photographs are looking beautiful, thanks for sharing these inspirational photographs.

    wall art

    ReplyDelete