Lake Genevea, WI- Wedding Photographer

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I once again had the privilege of working with my good friends at 29eleven Productions on this gorgeous December Wedding. I love being a member of the 29eleven Productions team, because not only do I know I am gonna have a great time when ever we work together but I know the client will get an outstanding product. A product that will help them relive their story for generations to come. I truly believe your Wedding pictures and video become your first family heirloom and 29eleven Productions is as committed as I am to putting excellence into all they do because you deserve it and we love it! You can find out more about 29elven Productions here as well as seem more images from this Wedding and my good friend Ben on the 29eleven blog.



share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 16, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply