Fall Mini Shoots Favorites (Updated) Schaumburg,IL- Family and Children Photographer

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall mini shoots were awesome this year!! I was able to squeeze in 16 mini shoots and we had a blast even in the colder weather!!! I was bummed to turn a few folks away this fall because I filled up so fast. Be sure to "like" my page on facebook so you can be the first to know when Mini shoots are available. I will be doing more in the spring! Check out all these cuties at Volkening Heritage Farms in Schaumburg!





share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Fall Mini Shoots Favorites (Updated) Schaumburg,IL- Family and Children Photographer”