Fall Mini Shoots - Dundee Family and Children Photographer

Monday, August 27, 2012


Hey ya'll I have some fall mini shoots coming up!! 

Sept 29th and October 6th 
$75.00
30 min sessions
10 edited images on a disk
(I recommend Mpix for all your printing needs) 

Space is extremely limited. 9/29 was full but I had some people move to the 10/6 
I currently have 3 spots open each day. 

E-mail me at stangersteph@gmail.com to reserve your spot

And just for fun because I can't make a post without pictures....
here are 2 of my favorite pics from this summer of my guys and their best gal.











share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply