Engagement Photographer- Hebron IL

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I love to learn and this shoot was all about stretching myself!!

This was a really fun shoot I did with my friends at 29eleven Productions. I am excited to be a part of the 29eleven Production Photography team and we have a blast. Be sure to check 29eleven Productions out on facebook and like their page!!

I work with another incredible photographer, Ben, at 29elevn Productions.  He was lead on this shoot and I was in more of a second shooter than co-shooter role. What I enjoy about Ben is that he is very creative, enthusiastic, and directive with his subjects. Ben sets up shots different than I do. He loves bright colors and bold light, and he rocks it. His images are always fresh, bold, and bright. Check out his personal business website here and be sure to like his facebook page.

This shoot was on a farm in Hebron at sunset. *swoon* The setting was as beautiful as the couple Janelle and Tyke.  Janelle and Tyke are playful and easy going and have a sweet love story like something you would find in a country romance novel.

We had a wonderful time and we get to shoot their wedding next month!! Can't wait!









share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply