Rebecca and Jin- Northbrook Wedding Photographer

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

 Rebecca and Jin's wedding was gorgeous!! Full of family and friends! Rebecca's smile is contagious and it's beautiful how you can see Jin's affection for her.  It was clear by all those who wanted to be a part of celebrating this special couple that their friendship and love is a blessing to many.  The day was full of joy and laughter and pretty sunshine!




























"I guess it's because I just do
Following heaven's clues
This is a big mystery
How I found, you found me

Underneath all your white

My Lady, My Love, My Bride
In your darkest hours
Will I love you still
I have and I always will"

I have and Always will by Dave Barnes 
(Couples first dance song)


Ceremony location: Lakeview Church in Northbrook
Reception Location: Holiday Inn in Skokie
Cake Artist- The Baking Institute
Florist- Brides mother


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Rebecca and Jin- Northbrook Wedding Photographer”

  1. These are amazing! A beautiful couple, I am sure they will treasure these pictures!

    ReplyDelete