Wednesday, May 30, 2012

When I started this blog post.... several hours ago.... I was intending to make a list of 10 things I am currently thankful for.

I didn't get very far because my boys needed lots of attention today. So now there is 1 thing on my mind that I am extremely thankful for:

  1.  It's 5 o'clock which means the husband is on his way home to take over on parenting duty. =)         I will try again with my list of things to be thankful for tomorrow. =) ...Or sometime soon.
Pictures I took at a workshop at the botanical gardens in Madison, Wisconsin this weekend.  It was so fun!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply