Wedding Special!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray!!! Shutterwinks went from a dream to reality last spring! I am celebrating Shutterwinks 1 year birthday by offering $500 off all Weddings booked this Month!! (a $300 deposit is required to book a Wedding and save your date, the remainder is due no later than the week before your Wedding) My Wedding Package includes a full day of coverage from me and my co-shooter (who is awesome!). You will receive a disk of your printable, high resolution images. Basic editing is done on all images and covers minor retouching, color correction, sharpening, as well as black and white tones.  You will also receive a private online proofing gallery for you, family, and friends to view your images.

I would love to talk with you about how Shutterwinks can capture your day!
E-mail me at Shutterwinks@gmail.com to set up a meeting!  

Check out my Engagement and Wedding galleries on my website to see more of my work!

See more Wedding images on my blog here.
See engagement/couple photography on the blog here.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, March 9, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply